Hard Life

assalamualaikum .
its has been a long time since the last post . so now i want to post something before i sitting for my SPM examination . wish me luck :)
there are a lot of things happen to me this year . a lot . sometimes i cant even think what to do after thids . could i face this or could i just accept this and just forget about what had happen to me . but deeply inside , im not strong . im just a normal human that has heart and feeling. lagi2 i nak SPM this year . so everything is like a burden to me .
life is not as easy as it says . when my age increase , i start to feel that life is hard . i start to feel that i have many problems . but then , when we had a problem we will realise that every problem has the solution . so , theres always a good things behind all the bad things . thus ,  i just try my best to become a person with high
patience , and just wait and see what will happen .
whatever it is , can you guys that have read this wish me luck for my SPM .
only god can give back to you . hope to write more . but i have to wait until my SPM over .
 
assalamualaikum :)

Thanks for Readings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment