jealousy .

is it normal to be jealous towards the person that we love . yes i think it should .
as for me , my jealousy is very high . this means my love toward him is also high right . 
but , there should have limit for everything .
i know that i was over the limit . but i cant changed that .
its just me . how eh ? what to do ?
i dont want this thing will make us further apart .
i just want him to be loyal for me . and he did what i want now . he is loyal to me . i know
but , my heart sometimes telling me different things . buat i think that was his fault ,. hahaha
he makes me lost my trust toward him , so he must be patience and make sure that i can trust him again .
but , i also know that he's trying to do that . i know .
so i should be more patience and collect all the trust that i hve thrown before . i will try too my dear .
i promise i will :) 



Thanks for Readings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment